How it works
Frequently asked questions
For Accountants Only
How It Works
- Sales & Accounts Receivable (if you bill customers)
- All you have to do is prepare your invoices (best done by you, since you
know your customers, what was sold, your pricing, etc). We take over
- Accounts Payable & Expenses
- You review and then send all your bills to us. We do the rest. You can
relax knowing all bills will be paid on time.
- Payroll, Payroll Tax Deposits, and Payrol Tax Returns
- Getting your employees paid on time couldn't be easier. Once we have the
payroll information, we'll get them paid, take care of all your tax deposits
and file all your payroll tax returns.
- Bank Reconciliations
- We reconcile bank statements to your books as soon as the statement arrives.
You can feel confident in knowing your cash balances are always accurate.
- Financial Statements
- Having accurate financial information in your hands at the end of every
month is one of the major benefits of having Easy Bookkeeping as your
All new clients receive a detailed guide to tell you exactly what you
need to do each step of the way. The above list is provided to serve
as a quick guide to how Easy Bookkeeping works.
What you need to have for this innovative new service:
- A high speed internet connection such as Cable, T-1 or DSL.
- A version of QuickBooks Pro® 2007 or later. This is easy to acquire
if you don't already have it.
- LapLink® , which we'll provide, that allows us to transfer information
between computers. Download this file and install it on your computer,
and we'll do the rest.
It's simple. All we have to do is transfer your current records to our
computer which takes just seconds. When we're done processing the latest
information, we transfer it back to your computer. It's that easy.
Easy Bookkeeping is consistently up to date, efficient, and cost effective...
week after week, month after month.